Sweet Cinnamon Milk Tea
Sweet Cinnamon Milk TeaCourse: DrinksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
3 cinnamon sticks
3 black tea bags
1 1/2 cups milk (I used 2%.)
3 teaspoons maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine 2 cups water and cinnamon sticks in a small saucepan.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Remove water from heat and add tea bags.
- Cover pot and let tea bags steep 7 minutes.
- While tea is steeping, heat milk in a microwave or a saucepan until warm. Set aside.
- When 7 minutes has passed, remove tea bags and cinnamon sticks from saucepan.
- Stir in maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Mix milk into tea.
- Divide tea between 2 cups.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!