Starbuck Cinnamon Dolce Latte
Starbuck Cinnamon Dolce LatteCourse: DrinksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
6 ounces boiling water
1 to 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder – I use Medaglia D’Oro Instant Espresso Coffee 2 Ounce (you want a strong cup of coffee so to balance the creaminess and sweetness of the milk-mixture)
1/2- cup milk (I use skim)
1/4- teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2- tablespoon light brown sugar
1/2- teaspoon pure vanilla extract
pinch of ground nutmeg
Whipped cream and Ground Cinnamon for garnish
- Stir the espresso powder into the hot water and set aside.
- In a glass measuring cup combine milk, cinnamon, brown sugar, vanilla and nutmeg; stir until thoroughly combined.
- Place in Microwave and cook for 1 minute and 30 seconds, or until the milk starts to froth up.
- Remove from Microwave and stir again.
- Place in Microwave for an additional 30 seconds, or until the milks starts to froth up again.
- Remove and, while stirring the espresso, slowly pour the milk mixture into the coffee.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with cinnamon.