Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
Lemon Cheesecake MousseCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 cup whipping cream
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup lemon curd or prepared lemon pie filling
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup powdered sugar
Fresh berries for garnish, optional
- In a medium bowl, whip the cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese and lemon curd or pie filling until smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla and powdered sugar and mix until combined.
- Fold in the whipped cream until fully incorporated.
- Pipe or spoon the mousse into serving dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with fresh berries, if desired.