Garlic Mustard Chicken Thighs
Garlic Mustard Chicken ThighsCourse: Main CourseCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon dry white wine
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon Tabasco hot pepper sauce
1 teaspoon herbes de Provence
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 lb. chicken thighs (skin on, bone in)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- For the garlic mustard mixture: Mix all the ingredients (except the chicken) in a large bowl.
- Place chicken thighs into the bowl with the mustard mixture and rub the mixture all over them.
- Place the chicken thighs in a large skillet, skin side up.
- Cook over high heat on the stove top for about 5 minutes (this is done in order to heat up the chicken, not to brown the skin).
- Next place the skillet in the oven and cook the chicken for 35 to 45 minutes or until meat thermometer reaches 165 and juices run clear.
- The chicken thighs should be well browned and dark on top.