Creamy Pasta Salad
Creamy Pasta SaladCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 (16 ounce) package Ditalini pasta
1 cup broccoli florets
1/2 red onion (minced)
1 red bell pepper (minced)
1 cucumber (diced)
1 (3.8 ounce) can sliced olives
1 cup cubed Colby Jack cheese
1 cup Mayonnaise (We used Best Foods)
2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente. Rinse well with cold water until pasta is cold.
- Place cooked and cooled pasta in a large mixing or serving bowl.
- Mix in broccoli florets, red onion, red bell pepper, cucumber, sliced olives and cheese.
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients and pour over pasta and other ingredients.
- Gently fold in dressing until all ingredients are evenly coated.
- Cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.