Creamy Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta
Creamy Lemon Garlic Chicken PastaCourse: Main CourseCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 lb chicken breasts (4 or 5 thin chicken cutlets)
salt and pepper (to taste)
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (more for serving)
1/2 cup panko bread crumbs homemade or store-bought
1 tbsp olive oil
10 oz. fettuccine
2 Tbsp butter
3 cloves garlic minced
juice from 1 lemon (or less to taste)
1/2 cup white wine
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 tsp Italian seasoning (or more)
fresh Parsley (chopped, for garnish)
- Prepare 3 bowls for each of the following: Parmesan cheese, egg and bread crumbs. Dip each chicken breast in the Parmesan, then in the egg, and then coat in the bread crumb mixture.
- Preheat large skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil. Once oil is bubbling, place coated chickens onto the skillet.
- Cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side until the outside is crispy and the chicken is cooked through. Remove onto a plate. Slice them into bite size pieces or keep them whole.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Add butter to the skillet. Once it melts, add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Now add lemon, wine and heavy cream.
- Add cooked pasta into the sauce. Season generously with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning, to your liking. Stir well into the sauce and reheat. Add sliced chicken breasts into the pan to reheat.
- Serve hot, with chopped parsley and additional Parmesan.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley.