Creamy Garlic Penne Pasta
Creamy Garlic Penne PastaCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 lb penne pasta
3 tbsp butter
2 tsp minced garlic
3 tbsp flour
1 cup chicken broth
1 cup milk
2 tsp dried parsley
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to packaged directions.
- Melt butter in a medium sauce pan, add garlic.
- Cook for 1 minute over medium heat
- Add flour and cook for an additional minute, stirring constantly.
- Add milk and broth, stirring constantly. Cook until sauce boils and thickens.
- Add parsley and parmesan cheese. Add desired salt and pepper. Continue stirring until cheese has melted. Serve immediately.
- Pour sauce over pasta and serve.