Cinnamon Vanilla Tea
Cinnamon Vanilla TeaCourse: DrinksCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
1 and 1/2 cups milk
3 1/2 inch cinnamon sticks
2 tsp tea powder
1 tsp sugar (or any sweetner of your choice)
- Take milk in a sauce pan, boil and simmer for 3-5 mins.
- Add few cinnamon sticks.Let it simmer for 2 mins.Then add tea powder.
- Let it boil until the color and flavour of tea powder gets blended.Add sugar.
- Let it come to a rolling boil.Switch off.Strain it.
- Add vanilla essence.Mix well and serve.
- Serve hot with a sprinkle of cinnamon powder.