Cheesy Taco Pasta
Cheesy Taco PastaCourse: Main CourseCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1/2 pound large shells pasta
1 pound ground beef
2 tablespoons taco seasoning (or 1 packet)
3/4 cup water
1 cup jarred salsa
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Cook the shelled pasta according to the directions on the box and drain.
- Add the ground beef to the pan and brown well.
- Drain the fat.
- Add the taco seasoning and 3/4 cup of water, stir and cook until water is gone.
- Add the pasta back into the pot with the salsa and cheese.
- Stir to combine.
- Serve immediately, preferably with crunchy tortilla chips (optional) on top.