Cheddar Broccoli Chicken Lasagna Rolls
Cheddar Broccoli Chicken Lasagna RollsCourse: Main DishCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
12 lasagna noodles
2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
1 -15 ounce jar cheddar sauce
1/2 cup milk
1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese, drained if needed
1 Tablespoons minced garlic
2 cups cooked shredded chicken
2 cups shredded triple cheddar cheese, divided
salt and pepper, to taste
parsley, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions. Add the broccoli to the boiling water for the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Use a slotted spoon to remove the broccoli and place in a bowl.
- Drain the water and rinse the noodles. Lay them out on paper towels. You could also put them back in the pan and drizzle olive oil on them, so they do not stick together.
- Whisk together the cheddar sauce and milk. Spread 1 cup in the bottom of a greased 9×13 pan.
- Mix together the ricotta cheese, garlic, chicken, broccoli, and 1 cup shredded cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Lay out the cooked lasagna noodles and spoon the mixture evenly on top of the noodles. Gently roll up and place in the prepared pan.
- Pour the remaining sauce over the top of the rolls. Sprinkle with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove and serve immediately. Top with parsley, if desired.