Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pasta SaladCourse: Dinner, SaladsCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
4 cups fusilli noodles, uncooked
1 cup mayo
1/2 cup ranch dressing
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 bunch green onions, chopped
1/2 cup real bacon bits
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 1/2 cups Ruffles potato chips
- Cook fusilli according to instructions on the package.
- Rinse cooked pasta with cold water to cool it down.
- Dump cold pasta into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the mayo and ranch dressing to the bowl. Stir until pasta is completely coated in dressing.
- Add the shredded cheddar cheese, chopped green onions, real bacon bits, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder to the bowl. Stir well.
- Wait to add the crumbled potato chips to the salad until right before serving or they will become soggy. Stir well.
- Serve and enjoy!