Blueberry Muffin Bread
Blueberry Muffin BreadCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 cup white sugar
1/2 Cup Salted Butter
1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Milk
2 Cups All purpose Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
2 Cups Blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 inch loaf pan.
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs, vanilla and milk beating well.
- Add the dry ingredients and beat until well combined
- Add blueberries and mix by hand gently with a spatula being careful not to crush the berries.
- Pour batter into your loaf pan and bake for 60-75 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing to finish cooling.