Blueberry Dump Cake
Blueberry Dump CakeCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
3 cups Blueberries Fresh
1/3 cup Brown sugar Or granulated sugar
1 tsp Cinnamon powder
1 box Yellow cake mix
3/4 cup Butter Thinly sliced
- Spread blueberries in a rectangular cake pan (Dimensions: 13×9).
- Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top and mix everything together.
- Spread dry cake mix on top.
- Place butter slices evenly on top.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Serve warm with ice cream and enjoy!