3-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
3-Ingredient Chocolate MousseCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 1/2 cups whipping cream
1/4-1/3 cup cocoa powder (dutch preferred), sifted, use 1/3 cup for dark chocolate flavor
1/4-1/2 cup powdered sugar, use a 1/4 cup for dark chocolate flavor
1/4 teaspoon almond extract, optional
- In a chilled mixing bowl, begin whipping cream. Whip until frothy and slightly thicken.
- Add powdered sugar and cocoa powder. Carefully mix until soft peaks form.
- Add almond extract if desired. Whip until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon into plastic bag or piping bag with piping tip. Pip into serving bowls or glasses.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.